The Osca MT4 chassis number 1135 is the second built with the 1450cc engine, launched in 1953. The car was sold new to Bill David of San Francisco. David was an architect and movie producer who already raced an Osca in the 1953 season of Californian sports car races. For the 1954 season he bought the new Osca, racing in this car until 1956 with great success. He entered the car in nine events, with four victories, two third places and never failing to finish. The car was painted blue, just like his previous MT4, with a white and red decoration on the front, inspired by a jet-fighter aircraft.
After David stopped racing, the car remained in the US for some year before coming back to Italy, in the 80s, when it was restored and repainted red.
Taken to Lopresto by the new owner, in 2017 the car was brought back to the original livery before being unveiled at Pebble Beach in the Osca tribute in 2018. Presented at Villa d'Este in 2019 it was awarded with the Mention of Honour in its class.